NEW FOR 2021
Sunday 5th September 2021
The street market will take place in the Market Street and Market Place (outside the Town Hall) and will run
from 10 am to 3.30 pm offering an array of food, drinks, goodies and gifts.
The street market continues a tradition dating from the fifth century and remains vibrant today. A perfect opportunity to get ahead with Christmas shopping, taste local goods and support local traders. Stalls have included jewellery, local produce, fashion, local crafts, cards, baby items, plants, tombolas and raffles for local causes.
We invite applications from traders interested in taking part in the stall market.
Whether you pay via PayPal or cheque you will need to complete and return the booking form (see below).
To book a pitch please pay via PayPal using the buttons below.
Alternatively complete the booking form (below) and return it with a cheque payable to ‘Rotary Club of Crewkerne District Trust’ with your form to Sandra Shore, 132 Park View, Crewkerne, TA18 8JJ
You confirm acceptance of the following by placing your booking:
- PAYMENT & CONFIRMATION: Bookings will be confirmed when we have received a completed booking form and full payment. Payment is non-refundable if not cancelled 28 days before the event.
- PITCH SUPPLY: Payment is for a “pitch” on the designated street. The organisers are unable to provide tables, gazebos, tarpaulins or any other hardware. Please be aware that traders need to provide their own stalls and equipment. This is an open-air event.
- LOADING: You will be advised on loading approximately 2 weeks prior to the event. All day parking is available at Henhayes, West Street and Abbey Street carparks: https://www.southsomerset.gov.uk/environment/travel/cars-and-parking/cars-and-parking/
- PARKING: Parking on the street is seriously limited. Stallholders are responsible for their car park fees if applicable.
- PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE: It is highly recommended that all stallholders have their own Public Liability Insurance as no responsibility will be taken by the Rotary Club of Crewkerne District for any loss, damage, theft or accidents
- SECURITY: Traders are responsible for their own security.